Procter & Gamble (P&G) Nigeria invites applications for the Sales Internship open to recent graduates with BSC or HND (Second class upper and above only) who are willing to work in the Northern region of Nigeria.
Procter & Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. They have been in existence for over 180 years globally and over 24 years in Nigeria. For more information about P&G the company and their brands please visit www.pg.com and their career website at pgcareers.com
Role as an Intern in Sales
Trade Marketing & Category Management:
- You have the commercial responsibility for a category (e.g. Babycare with Pampers, Hair Care with Head & Shoulders etc.) for Nigeria.
- Your mission will be to improve turnover and Sales fundamentals by making strategic choices in terms of budget, assortment, and promotion. You will work alongside with the Brand leaders.
Worth of Award
- They guarantee you responsibilities from day 1 and to have the ownership of at least one or two big projects.
- Your manager will coach you and will ensure you get a dedicated training program, including some days with their Salesforce.
- The Sales internship program is the best way to start building your career at P&G. Their career paths are based on promotion from within: All of their Commercial Sales Directors have started their career in the field!
- Paid Learning Experience: They treat you like a real full-time employee, not only in terms of the responsibility you take on but also by providing you with a competitive monthly stipend
They are looking for:
- Recent graduates with BSC or HND (Second class upper and above only)
- Must be willing to work in the Northern region of Nigeria
- Good command of the Hausa language and MS Office tools
- Candidates must have at least 4 months free period for the Internship program before their NYSC start date
- Born leaders and are passionate to make things happen
- Have an external focus and a real passion for Sales / Marketing
- Like to bring creativity & innovation to their work
- Have strong analytical thinking and skills
- Fluent in English
How to Apply
- Apply online via their website. Please see link below.
- Job ID: SLS00002509
- location: Nigeria, Kaduna, Kaduna
Abuja, Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria
Deadline: applications are open