The University of East Anglia in the UK invites applications for the UEA Booker Prize Foundation Scholarship open to Home, EU or International Postgraduate student for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The UEA Booker Prize Foundation Scholarship is awarded to a Postgraduate student within the School of Literature, Drama and Creative Writing to enable them to study on the MA Creative Writing (Prose Fiction) course.
The University of East Anglia (UEA) has been ranked 15th by The Times Good University Guide 2019 and The Complete University Guide 2019, as well as in the World Top 200 by The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2019. They are an internationally renowned university based in a campus that provides top quality academic, social and cultural facilities to over 15,000 students.
Worth of Award
- Total Value: Up to £25,000 to include tuition fees, a stipend, and one economy return flight fare if the recipient is travelling from overseas
- Duration of award: One year
- Tuition fees or maintenance: Both
- Number available: 1
- Level: Postgraduate
- Fees: Home, EU or International
- School: Literature, Drama and Creative Writing
- Course: MA or MFA Creative Writing (Prose Fiction)
- Residency: A commonwealth country (including the UK, Republic of Ireland and Zimbabwe).
How to Apply
To apply for this scholarship;
- Fill the application form online on the website
- Applications are now open for 2020/21 entry.
- If you apply for this scholarship, you will be considered for any of the scholarships in the website for which you are eligible.
- There is no need to submit a second application for any of the scholarships.
Deadline: Applications close 12 pm on May 14, 2021.