Wuhan University under the administration of the Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China invites applications for the MOC Scholarship of Master Program in International Law for 2018/2019 academic session.
These programs offer assistance to governmental officials, research fellows, and senior managerial personnel on their master and doctor education in China, which are fully conducted in English.
Wuhan University is a key university directly under the administration of the Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China. It is located in Wuhan, the capital of Hubei Province. The university features spectacular natural surroundings with the scenic Luojia Hill in it and the beautiful East Lake by its side. The University dates back to Ziqiang Institute, which was founded in 1893 by Zhang Zhidong, governor of Hubei and Hunan Provinces in late Qing Dynasty after the Qing Government approved his memorial to the throne.
Worth of Award
These scholarships cover:
- tuition, management, basic living expenses and round-trip international airfare for the students.
- Students are exempt from tuition fees, accommodation fees, teaching material fees, research and investigation fees, English teaching subsidy, graduation thesis guidance fees.
- They also include comprehensive medical insurance, which is purchased by the university for students.
- In terms of living expenses, it is 36000RMB/year for the master program. There is also a one-off settlement allowance of 3000RMB/person.
- Other expenses shall be administered and used by the Ministry of Commerce or the university, and shall not be distributed to the students.
- The Ministry of Commerce only provides students with financial support within the schooling year, which is stated in the admission notice, and students will not receive further funding for deferment.
To be eligible, applicants must possess:
- a bachelor’s degree
- relevant working experiences
- decent physical conditions, essential for the high-compact curriculum needed for the degrees.
- Admission requirements include a bachelor’s degree, relevant working experiences, and decent physical conditions, essential for the high-compact curriculum needed for the degrees.
How to Apply
- Register and apply online in CSC at http://laihua.csc.edu.cn. Choose type B of the scholarship program in the CSC system. Wuhan university code is 10486. Submit online the completed “Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship”, download and print the completed application form.
- At the same time register and apply online in Wuhan University at http://admission.whu.edu.cn for record, then submit online the completed “Application Form for International Scholars and Students of Wuhan University”, download and print the completed application form.
- Application forms should be signed after print
- Application forms should be pasted with required photo after print
- Type should be Chinese Government Scholarship programB
- For the Master program, Discipline is “International Law”.
Deadline: applications close June 29, 2018.