The University of Glasglow in the UK invites applications for the Glasgow MBA Scholarship open to candidates who must be high academic achievers (1st Class Honours) and/or an excellent record of accomplishment of professional achievement for the 2018/2019 academic year.
The Glasgow MBA Scholarship is a new scholarship which aims to attract exceptional candidates with strong qualifications, work experience and/or strong leadership skills, and may also take into consideration applicants on a needs by needs basis
The MBA Scholarship is awarded as a value of up to £10K and will be used towards tuition fees. It is offered on a competitive basis. After receiving your offer of a place, you will have two weeks to submit your scholarship application.
Worth of Award
Up to £10,000
- Candidates must be a high academic achiever (1st Class Honours) and/or an excellent record of accomplishment of professional achievement.
- You must have successfully passed your interview and received an unconditional offer.
- For 2018-19 intake, applicants with a conditional offer upon only IELTS and who have had a successful interview may also apply.
- Your financial circumstances may also be taken into consideration.
How to Apply
- You will need to complete the MBA Scholarship Application Form and submit to [email protected]
- After receiving your offer of a place, you will have two weeks to submit your scholarship application.
- Candidates should expect to have a response about the Scholarship application within five working days.
- After which, if you are awarded with such distinction as receiving an MBA Scholarship offer, you need to accept both the offer of admission and the offer of the scholarship; then you must pay your deposit within four weeks of accepting your place to study here. If you require more time please contact Dr. Javier Yanez-Arenas, MBA Programme Director, as we may be able to grant additional time in exceptional circumstances.
Deadline: applications are open