The Government of Henan Province in China invites applications for the Henan Provincial Government Scholarship open to outstanding international students and scholars for degree programs and non-degree programs in Henan province for the 2021/22 academic year.
Henan Provincial Government Scholarship is established by the Government of Henan Province to support provincial universities to recruit outstanding international students and scholars for degree programs and non-degree programs in Henan province.
The language of instruction for applicants enrolled in undergraduate, postgraduate and non-degree programs is Chinese. However, some majors are instructed in the English language. (Please check the university website or contact the university international admissions department for details.)
Worth of Award
- Tuition Fee for Henan Provincial Government Scholarship is free. Other fees should pay for yourself.
- The applicant should be a non-Chinese citizen, healthy, and without any criminal records.
- Applicants should abide by Chinese laws, regulations, and university regulations.
- Applicants should have a good attitude toward learning and have obtained good achievements in their previous studies.
- Education background and age limit?
- Applicants for bachelor and three-year college programs must hold a high school diploma and be generally under the age of 30.
- Applicants for master’s program must hold a bachelor’s degree or must hold a three-year college degree for more than 2 years, and be under the age of 40.
- Applicants for the doctoral program must hold a master’s degree and be under the age of 45.
- Applicants for the Chinese language program must hold a high school diploma and be under the age of 55.
- Applicants for general scholar program, advanced scholar program and research scholar program must be under the age of 45.
- The age limit can be extended under certain circumstances.
How to Apply
- Step 1 Applicants should follow the criteria of scholarship and apply to the university. Applicants must submit and send the scanned application documents?PDF format?below to [email protected]?Application Form for Henan University of Chinese Medicine, Copy of valid passport (the page including personal information and photo), Certified certificate or notarized copy of highest diploma, Transcripts of Study and other related documents.
- Step 2 The university starts processing the application according to the admission and scholarship criteria and also the applicant’s major preference. If the applicant meets the scholarship eligibility requirements and the application materials are complete, the university will issue the pre-admission notice online.
- Step 3 Prepare the documents in paper duplicate according to the documents required by the Henan Provincial Government Scholarship application. Make sure there is no error in all the documents, and send the documents to them before 30th April. Send the scanned application documents to [email protected] at the same time.
Deadline: applications for Henan Provincial Government Scholarship close April 30, 2021