The University of Tehran Kish in Iran invites application for the UT-KIC International Campus Scholarships Program open to international students for 2018/2019 academic session. These scholarships are awarded to international applicants at UT-KIC who must be under 24 years for MA or MSc and for Ph.D. programs must be under 28 years of age.
Scholarships are awarded each year and the amounts are subject to change. Decisions will be made based on the CV and supporting documents of the applicants.
The approved scholarships will be granted by UT-KIC. UT-KIC reserves the right to cancel an award due to changes in a recipient’s academic status. Students/Applicants who have already received a scholarship from other sources in the I.R. of Iran are not eligible to receive the UT-KIC scholarship.
Worth of Award
- Registration fees of the UT-KIC
- Access to UT-KIC dormitories (single/married)
- Insurance (for the scholarship recipients and their immediate family members).
- UT-KIC scholarships are normally offered for the full period for which students are liable to pay tuition fees. This is usually the same as the duration of the study. (4 years for Ph.D. students and 2 years for M.A. and M.Sc. students)
These scholarships are awarded to international applicants at UT-KIC who fulfill the following requirements:
- Having a GPA (B- average, minimum of 75) for previous degree.
- Having a valid GRE, GMAT, TOEFL, IELTS certificate with a minimum score accepted by UT- KIC.
- Applicants wishing to receive a scholarship for M.A. /M.Sc. must be under 24 years and for Ph.D. programs must be under 28years of age.
- Students/Applicants who have already received a scholarship from other sources in the I.R. of Iran are not eligible to receive the UT-KIC scholarship.
How to Apply
- Apply online via the school website.
- To be considered for scholarships, students must submit a completed application for the Fall semester by May 20th, 2018.
Deadline: applications close May 20th, 2018.