The Nigerian Women Association of Georgia (NWAG) invites applications for the Nigerian Scholarships Awards open to Nigerian female undergraduate students in Nigerian Universities for 2021/2022 academic session.
The Nigerian Women Association of Georgia (NWAG) plans to award 37 one-time scholarships, one per state of origin as well as one for the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), in the amount of One Hundred thousand Naira each, to Nigerian female undergraduate students in Nigerian Universities.
So far, NWAG has shipped over $2.0M (Two Million Dollars) worth of medical supplies to various states in Nigeria. In addition, NWAG supports thirteen orphanages.
Worth of Award
One Hundred thousand Naira each
- Nigerian female undergraduate students in Nigerian Universities.
How to Apply
Applicants are required to submit the following documents together with their completed application form with:
Interested applicants are advised to download an application form.
Applicants are required to submit the following documents together with their completed application form on or before the deadline:
- Proof of State of Origin-Letter of Origination from the university or a letter from your local government office.
- Two letters of recommendation from any two of the following: Church Pastor/Mosque Imam, Village Head, Local Government Chairperson or One of your Lecturers.
- 1 Letter of recommendation from either the Dean of your Faculty/School or your Head of Department.
- Photocopy of your current university student identification card
- A current photograph of yourself
- An explanation of why you need and should receive the scholarship (not more than one-half typed page).
- A type-written, double-spaced, two-page essay on:
“Human Trafficking is on the rise. Explain the rapid spread and its effect on the human race”. How can it be stopped?
Deadline: applications are ongoing