Bournemouth University in the UK invites applications for the Executive Dean’s Scholarship – Faculty of Management (Department of Tourism and Hospitality) open to any applicant for a full-time Tourism and Hospitality Master’s degree who qualifies as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes for the 2018/2-019 academic year.
This scholarship is available for full-time taught postgraduate courses in Tourism and Hospitality, excluding Postgraduate Diplomas, in the Faculty of Management.
Scholarships are reviewed on a regular basis and the university reserves the right to withdraw, amend or introduce new scholarships at any time. Scholarships are offered subject to funding and availability.
Worth of Award
- 50% fee reduction
- The scholarship is awarded in your first year only unless stated otherwise
- Any applicant for a full-time Tourism and Hospitality Master’s degree who qualifies as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes
- Applicants for Postgraduate Diplomas are not eligible for this award
- You cannot be in receipt of any other BU scholarship.
- When you apply, you need to demonstrate an outstanding academic record in relation to your chosen course and hold a minimum of a UK upper second-class honours (2i) degree, or an overseas equivalent.
How to Apply
Apply online via the school’s website. See link below.
Deadline: applications close 31 May 2018 for courses starting in September 2018 and 18 November 2018 for courses starting in January 2019.