Students will go through their education as a close-knit cohort, collaborating with future leaders from all over the world. What they have in common is grit, idealism, and a drive to leave the world better than they found it.
Worth of Award
Watson offers an innovative Tuition Optional Income Sharing platform, generous scholarships that worth full tuition waiver.
Highlights may include:
- Seed Funding: Watson scholars have access to a pool of seed funding through stellar participation, completing challenges, and investing in the student community.
- Scholar Trip: Watson’s weeklong series of challenges and workshops from thought leaders in a new location.
- Funder Week: An intensive week focused on fundraising for-profit and nonprofit ventures led by real impact investors and foundation heads themselves – seed funding is awarded to the strongest non-profit proposals at the end of the week.
- Summit: The culminating event in which students pitch their ventures to a packed crowd of supporters, partners, mentors, funders, family and friends
- Scholars with exceptional track-records in the social impact space and ground-breaking ventures and venture ideas.
- Young people who are motivated to work towards a future that is better, more sustainable, and more equitable than the present.
- They are looking for people who are gritty, creative, and driven to not only listen and learn but also act.
- Applicants who can demonstrate a thread of social or environmental action running throughout their lives.
How to Apply
Before you start filling out the application, make sure you have done the following:
- Read through the Programs Page so you know which program and location you are applying for.
- Please contact [email protected] with any questions you have about the application process.