Queen Mary University of London in UK invites applications for the International Science and Engineering Excellence Awards open only to students who apply for and enroll in an eligible course in the Faculty of Science and Engineering in the 2018/19 academic year.
The awards are available to all Undergraduate courses offered by the following Schools: School of Biological and Chemical Sciences School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science School of Engineering and Materials Science School of Physics and Astronomy.
Worth of Award
- This scholarship is worth £3,000 for your first year of study only.
- No. of awards: Unlimited
- You must have achieved grades of
- AAA at A-Level, or
- 36 IB points with 6, 6, 6 at Higher Level, or
- Overseas equivalent.
- You must be eligible to pay overseas tuition fees.
- This scheme is available only to students who apply for and enrol in an eligible course in the Faculty of Science and Engineering in the 2018/19 academic year.
- You must not be in receipt of any other University scholarship or full-fee scholarship from any other source.
- If you are awarded the £3,000 scholarship it will be deducted directly from tuition fees payable to the University. You must be able to finance the remainder of your tuition fees and living expenses.
- If you are currently following the Queen Mary International Science and Engineering Foundation Programme (ISEFP) or the Science and Engineering Foundation Programme (SEFP) and plan to continue your studies in Science and Engineering at Queen Mary you will also be considered for the ISEEA if you achieve over 80% in your foundation programme.
Students who have queries regarding their academic achievement for the year should contact their School. Where a student experiences extenuating circumstances that affect academic performance or progress, continued receipt of an award will be considered within the College’s existing extenuating circumstances procedures.
How to apply
- There is no need to complete a separate application form to be considered for an International Science and Engineering Excellence Award.
- Students will be considered for an award on the basis of the information they provide in their UCAS or online application to Queen Mary.
- Successful candidates will be informed of their award via email notification from the Science and Engineering Faculty Office. To receive this scholarship, you must confirm Queen Mary as your firm choice.
Deadline: Automatically awarded after satisfying eligibility requirements.