Queen Mary University of London in UK invites applications for the International Mathematical Sciences Excellence Awards open to undergraduate students who apply for and enroll in an eligible course in the Faculty of Science and Engineering in the 2018/19 academic session.
The International Mathematical Sciences Excellence Awards is for overseas students only and has a value of £2,250 for your first year of study only. It is provided as a fee waiver which will be deducted directly from tuition fees payable to the University. They apply to all taught courses offered by the School of Mathematical Science as well as joint degree programmes.
Worth of Award
- This scholarship is worth £2,250 for your first year of study only.
- No. of awards: Unlimited
- You must have achieved grades of AAA at A-levels or overseas equivalent.
- You must be eligible to pay overseas tuition fees.
- This scheme is available only to students who apply for and enrol in an eligible course in the Faculty of Science and Engineering in the 2018/19 academic year.
- You must not be in receipt of any other University scholarship or full-fee scholarship from any other source.
- If you are currently following the Queen Mary International Science and Engineering Foundation Programme (ISEFP) or the Science and Engineering Foundation Programme (SEFP) and plan to continue your studies in Mathematical Sciences at Queen Mary you will also be considered for the ISEEA if you achieve over 80% in your foundation programme.
- Receipt of award for the first year is automatic for all those with the requisite entry qualifications described above.
How to apply
- There is no need to complete a separate application form to be considered for an International Mathematical Sciences Excellence Award.
- Students will be considered for an award on the basis of the information they provide in their UCAS or online application to Queen Mary.
- Successful candidates will be informed of their award via email notification from the Science and Engineering Faculty Office. To receive this scholarship, you must confirm Queen Mary as your firm choice.
Deadline: Automatically awarded if grades are met