Thammasat University, Thailand invites applications for fully funded scholarships open to students all over the world who will apply for Master of Arts in Asia Pacific Studies (MAPS) for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Master of Arts in Asia-Pacific Studies (MAPS) is an interdisciplinary graduate program that is designed for internationally – focused students who wish to obtain an in-depth understanding of this fascinating and occasionally turbulent part of the world through multi-faceted and inter-disciplinary lenses.
Thammasat Institute for Area Studies (TIARA) in collaboration with College of Interdisciplinary Studies, Thammasat University, offers a course-based master’s degree program that structured around three core subjects: international economics, international relations and politics, and international laws and applying them to a myriad of situations in the Asia-Pacific Region.
Worth of Award
- The scholarship worth approximately 570,000 THB is fully funded and provides the following benefits for the recipient only. The duration of the scholarships covers three academic semesters and one summer semester (approximately 16-18 months depending on academic year announced by Thammasat University). Terms & Conditions may apply.
- It covers tuition, accommodation, monthly allowance, economy class air travel and others
- Applicants from all over the world, with particular focus in ASEAN countries, are welcome to apply.
How to Apply
- Applicants must apply directly to the Program.
- Students may download the electronic form from their website (APPLY NOW then Application & Requirement Checklist).
- Interested applicants herewith advised to fill in all the required space and fulfilled all the requirement as per stated in the Checklist of the application materials.
- An incomplete application form will not be processed.
- The program will nominate applicants to Thammasat University.
- However, applicants should know that the process will take some time and the announcement usually approach the beginning of the first semester due to the screening process
Deadline: applications close April 30, 2018