Jacob University Germany in conjunction with Stiftung Metall Unterweser invite applications for the Graduate Scholarships open to students of MSc in Computational Life Science, the MSc in Data Engineering and the MSc in Supply Chain Engineering and Management for 2018/2019 academic session.
All applicants for the MSc in Computational Life Science, the MSc in Data Engineering and the MSc in Supply Chain Engineering and Management are automatically considered for Jacobs University Graduate Scholarships of up to €12,000 per academic year. Jacobs University Graduate Scholarships are merit-based, taking into account the applicant’s personal achievements without regard to his/her material wealth or resources. Jacobs University Graduate Scholarships do not need to be repaid.
Jacobs University in conjunction with Stiftung Metall Unterweser is offering several partial scholarships to students determined to study MSc in Computational Life Science, MSc in Data Engineering, or MSc in Supply Chain Engineering and Management as of fall 2018. The scholarships will cover part of the tuition fee for two years.
Worth of Award
- Up to €6,000/academic year, covering part of the tuition fee.
- External scholarships will be awarded on top of possible Jacobs University Graduate Scholarships.
- The scholarships will cover part of the tuition fee for two years.
How to Apply
- Students may apply for the above-mentioned scholarships exclusively online.
- The Graduate Scholarship Committee will decide whom to award the external scholarships. Selected candidates will be informed about the outcome of their application and amount of their scholarship via email.
- In the motivation letter applicants should explain where they see challenges and opportunities in one of the fields of their chosen program and in which area they would like to make a contribution. Max. 2 pages (DIN A4)
Application need to include the following documents:
- Letter of Motivation
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- University transcript in English or German
- Bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent (may be handed in later)
- Two letters of recommendation
- English language proficiency test with a minimum score of 90 (TOEFL), 6.5 (IELTS) or 60 (Duolingo). Native speakers and applicants who completed their undergraduate studies in English may be exempt from this requirement.
Deadline: applications close March 31, 2018 (00:00 CET)