Universitat de Lleida in Spain invites applications for the Master’s Scholarships for International Students with a degree issued by a university outside the Spanish higher education system for the 2018/2019 academic session.
The purpose of the programme is to provide financial support for students with a foreign degree that would like to apply for a master’s degree programme at the UdL.
Worth of Award
- The grant consists in the payment of the amount of the registration, taxes (administrative, academic and study of homologation of foreign degrees), the school insurance and 2.000€ for accommodation and subsistence.
The payment of the accommodation and subsistence grant will be done through bank transfer in two times:
- the first payment of 1.000€ at the beginning of the stay
- a second payment of 1.000€ at the beginning of the second semester. To make effective this last payment it will be necessary to present a report signed by the academic coordinator master’s degree certifying the academic achievement.
- Students with a foreign degree are invited to apply for these grants.
All applicants must fulfill the following requirements:
- access to the official master’s degree programme with a degree issued by a university outside the Spanish higher education system
- enroll to an official master’s degree programme offered by the UdL during the course 2018-19
- not having a PhD degree
- not having any other Spanish master’s degree diploma
- not having a permanent residence in Spain
- not being a scholarship holder, on the date of the application, from any other scholarship or financial support offered by the UdL to subsidize the registration fees into which the beneficiary has been pre-admitted
All application forms will be evaluated using the following criteria:
A) Academic transcript of records (up to 4 points);
B) Curriculum Vitae: previous training, languages, temporary stays abroad, mobility programmes and work experience (up to 3 points). The CV will be valued by the master’s degree program coordinator;
C) Applicants with an academic degree from one of the universities the UdL has a specific agreement signed with (0.5 points) or within the framework of a double degree (2 points);
D) Enrolling for a:
- Full-time master’s degree programmes (1 point);
- Part-time master’s degree programmes and Erasmus Mundus’s programmes (0,5 points)
Applicants applying for the third or fourth semester (renovations) must have passed all the registered credits during the course 2017/18.
The International Relations and Mobility Commission will present a resolution proposal according to the following criteria:
- The scoring obtained by each applicant in the criteria specified above.
- The balance between the master’s degree programs.
How to Apply
- Applicant should fill the online form
- To be able to complete the application form online, students will have to register creating a username and password. This information will allow students to accede to the application form and to modify it anytime. The application form can be modified several times but once sent, it will not be possible to make any other change.
- If students have any doubt when filling in the application form, they can contact the International Relations Unit ([email protected]).
Deadline: The call will be open until April 30th, 2018.