Goldsmith University of London, UK, invites applications for the AHRC CHASE PhD Studentship Mphil/PhD Fee-Waiver bursary open to incoming international students for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Goldsmiths is part of a new block grant AHRC studentship partnership called CHASE, which means that every year they are able to enter successful applicants to their PhD programmes to a competition for these studentships.
Worth of Award
AHRC CHASE PhD Studentship are for more than 56 studentships per year. These studentships cover:
- Tuition fees each year (this is currently £4,407 per year for full-time study)
- A maintenance grant each year (this is currently £17,285 per year for full-time study, including London weighting)
- Funding for research training
- If you want to be considered for one of these studentships, please note that you will need to submit your application to the Mphil-PhD programme (Visual Cultures, Curatorial /Knowledge, Research Architecture).
How to Apply
- You will need to view their Mphil-Phd application pack and upload your Research Proposal along with your online application and C.V.
Deadline: You must have applied to study at Goldsmiths by January 11, 2021.Deadline for submitting your online application for round 2: Monday, February 15, 2021, 09:00