The British American Tobacco (BAT) invites applications for the BAT’s Global Intern Competition 2018 open to a Bachelors student who can put together a team to form a business plan.
BAT is an international company with employees from all over the world. Our strength, as one of the FTSE5 companies, lies in working together to produce extraordinary, new ideas.
- The Battle of Minds challenges you to put together a team, form an original business plan and compete with students across the globe. It’s a huge opportunity to show why you’re the future of business, testing your desire to collaborate and determination to win. Research your market, develop a product idea and convince us of its success, and your prize will be a prestigious three to six-month internship at BAT.
- This will be a paid job, making you an important part of the exciting projects taking place at our company. The experience and exposure to senior figures this gives you is exceptional, because if you’re successful, you’ll have the chance to become one of our global graduates!
Worth of Award
- This contest gives you the chance to win an internship and all-expenses-paid trip to London.
- Your prize will be a prestigious three to a six-month internship at BAT.
- This will be a paid job, making you an important part of the exciting projects taking place at our company.
- If you’re a Bachelors student, you may sign up to take part in Battle of Minds. Your team must consist of two to three people – no more or less, and they must all be Bachelors students studying in the same country.
- And when the time comes to present your business plan, all team members must feature together in the video. Please remember, your video must be:
- In English
- 10GB max – MOV or MP4 file
Plus, your written document must be provided as evidence of your business plan:
- 2,000 words max
- In English
- 5MB max – PDF, DOC or DOCX file
- They will be judging your videos on the following 6 criteria: Strength and originality of your idea; depth of research; business feasibility; business plan quality; presentation skills and teamwork; and number of votes.
- All you need to do is show what makes you BAT material. Leadership and desire to be a top-performer are good qualities, but to really succeed in this challenge, you should prove you work well with people who have different abilities and perspectives.
- They can be friends or classmates; you simply have to team up with students who, like yourself, are driven and possess a variety of business skills.
- Register online for your application via their website. See link below.
Deadline: Registration closes 17h00 GMT on March 15, 2018.