The University of East Anglia in the UK invites applications for the Full Fees Scholarship for international students to whom the School has made an offer for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Please note that all applicants are expected to have met the School’s English language requirements and been offered and accepted a place on the course by this date. Successful applicants will be contacted by the admissions department.
Worth of Award
This Scholarship award covers full-time EU/International tuition fees.
To apply for the School of International Development Scholarship, candidates will need to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be a graduate of any International institution.
- Hold a degree with a classification of 2:1 (or international equivalent).
- To have secured an offer of a place to study your chosen MA or MSc course.
How to Apply
- Apply for your course
- To submit a 250-word scholarship statement to [email protected] – to include in your subject line “your UEA application number: DEV Scholarship Application” – answering the following question: How does the course you have applied for help you achieve your career goals and how would your experiences and interests aid the learning of the cohort as a whole?
- Further Guidance for 250-word scholarship statement: They are looking for a carefully written and concise summary as to how you believe the skills, knowledge and experience of studying on this course in the School of International Development will help you to successfully achieve your career goals.
- They are also keen to understand how your existing experiences and interests could enhance the learning experience of your peers on the same course and in the wider Master’s cohort more generally.
Deadline: applications close May 31, 2022