The University of Bristol in the UK invites applications for the Think Big Postgraduate Scholarships open to overseas students who applied to start any one-year, full-time taught postgraduate programme in 2020/2021 academic session.
Upon receipt of a scholarship offer, scholars will be asked to review and sign a scholarship contract. Failure to return this documentation by the deadline set will result in the University offering the scholarship to someone else. The University’s decision regarding successful scholars of the programme is final, and no further correspondence shall be entered into.
Bristol is one of the most popular and successful universities in the UK and was ranked within the top 5% of universities in the world in the QS World University Rankings 2019. Bristol is at the cutting edge of global research. They have made innovations in areas ranging from cot death prevention to nanotechnology.
Worth of Award
The following awards are available to postgraduate students for September 2019 entry:
- 5 x £20,000 scholarships
- 10 x £10,000 scholarships
- 20 x £5,000 scholarships
The awards can only be used as fee waivers towards the cost of tuition fees.
You can apply for a Think Big Postgraduate Scholarship if you:
- are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes AND
- have applied to start a one-year, full-time taught postgraduate programme at the University of Bristol in September 2020.
How to Apply
- you need to have already applied to study at the University of Bristol starting in 2020 to apply for the Think Big Postgraduate Scholarships.
- You will need to include your Apply Yourself ID or Student ID on the application form. Without a valid Apply Yourself ID or Student ID your application will not be considered.
- You can submit an application for the Think Big Postgraduate Scholarship using the International Scholarships online application form.
- Please read the terms and conditions before applying.
Deadlines: applications close as follows
- The deadline for the first round is March 29, 2020.
- The deadline for the second round is June 14, 2020.
You will automatically be considered for rounds 1 and 2, so there is no need to submit your application again if you are not made an offer in round 1.