The University of Bristol in UK invites applications for the Think Big Postgraduate Scholarships open to oversee students who applied to start a one year, full-time taught postgraduate programme at the University of Bristol in September 2018.
Upon receipt of a scholarship offer, scholars will be asked to review and sign a scholarship contract. Failure to return this documentation by the deadline set will result in the University offering the scholarship to someone else.
The University’s decision regarding successful scholars of the programme is final, and no further correspondence shall be entered into.
Worth of Award
- These awards cover between 25 and 100 per cent of tuition fees for the duration of your course.
- All scholarships will be given in the form of a tuition fee discount and is non-transferable. No cash alternative will be offered.
You can apply for a Think Big Scholarship if you:
- are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes AND
- applied to start a one year, full-time taught postgraduate programme at the University of Bristol in September 2018.
How to apply
- To apply for this scholarship, complete the application form and email it to [email protected] Please complete all required fields.
- This application form is a standard form used for several different scholarships.
- They will automatically check your eligibility for other available scholarships.
- Applications will be reviewed following the closing date and successful scholars will be informed via email the week commencing 23rd April 2018. At this stage, some applicants will be informed that they are a reserve candidate for a scholarship.
Deadlines: applications close as follows
- The deadline for the first round is Friday 23 March.
- The deadline for the second round is Friday 29 June.
If you submit your application by 23 March, you will be considered in the first round. If you are successful we aim to notify you by Friday 27 April.
Click here for more details and to apply