The University of Salford in UK invites applications for the Salford MBA Scholarships open to full-time, on campus, self-funding applicants who have been assessed as international students for fee purposes and hold an offer of admission to the Salford MBA for 2018/2019 academic session.
The Salford MBA is their flagship programme, accredited by the AMBA, the Association of MBAs, and is aimed at ambitious business executives looking to step up their career. Their MBA Scholarship attracts candidates with strong qualifications and work experience, and the potential to be future business leaders.
For September 2018, the Salford Business School is offering up to 20 Salford MBA scholarships.
Worth of Award
- Up to 20 awards available
- Available to full-time, on campus, self-funding applicants who have been assessed as international students for fee purposes and hold an offer of admission to the Salford MBA.
- All students achieving an Upper Second Class or international equivalent will be automatically offered the scholarship.
- However, the scholarship shall only be confirmed upon payment of the study deposit, and on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The limited number of scholarships are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- To secure your scholarship, you must confirm your offer of admissions by paying your tuition fee deposit.
- As the number of scholarships will change, continue to check this website to confirm availability.
How to apply
- There is no application process.
- Your eligibility for the scholarship will be assessed alongside your application.