The School of Earth and Environment, University of Leeds invites applications for the Masters – International – School of Earth and Environment International Excellence Scholarship open to an international fee rated applicant who has been offered a place on any masters degree courses within the School of Earth and Environment for 2018/2019 academic session.
You can apply for this scholarship if you’re an international fee rated applicant who has been offered a place on any masters degree courses within the School of Earth and Environment and can demonstrate the academic criteria listed below.
Worth of Award
- International Excellence Scholarship – £5000 towards tuition fee.
- 6 awards available.
- Any international applicant who has been offered a place on any of the master’s degree courses within the School of Earth and Environment, and who demonstrates academic excellence (2.1+ or equivalent),
- professional experience and/or voluntary experience can apply for this scholarship.
- You must be self-funding, full or part-time, classified as international for tuition fee purposes and not in receipt of any other School of Earth and Environment award.
How to Apply
- To apply for the scholarship applicants must submit a completed SEE Scholarship application by email to [email protected]
- An automated email response will confirm receipt of the scholarship application, please note that no further correspondence will be sent until the awards have been allocated.
- Successful applicants will be notified via email by the end of May 2018.
- Applicants should provide relevant details in support of his/her application for this scholarship. This should include, but need not be limited to, the following:
- a summary of your academic qualifications (existing and pending);
- professional and other qualifications;
- relevant employment, work experience, internships, charity work, and volunteering;
- prizes and awards;
- publications, conference presentations, organization and participation in events;
- other relevant evidence of ability, achievement, and potential.
Deadline: applications close April 30, 2018
Click here for more details and to apply