University College London invites applications for the African Graduate Scholarship open to African nationals and a permanent resident of an African nation in 2019
This is sponsored by the CP Charitable Trust, and the International Student House. This scholarship exists to support African nationals with a high-quality academic and professional background who would not be able to study at UCL without financial assistance.
The Scholarship is a one-off award for the academic year September-September to study at the UCL Institute for Global Health on the MSc in Global Health and Development programme.
Worth of Award
- The scheme offers a substantial scholarship towards UCL tuition fees, accommodation and some living costs.
- The candidate must also be able to provide evidence that he/she has secured other sources of funding for travelling to and from the UK.
- The candidate must be an African national and a permanent resident of an African nation at the time of application.
- The candidate must have made an application and been accepted to UCL to study the MSc in Global Health and Development full time.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates are required to submit their completed scholarship application
form with the following documentation:
- A letter confirming current employment status and annual salary in GBP.
- Proof of funding status including evidence that they have applied to other
funding bodies for additional expenses.
- If any additional funding has been obtained, the applicant must provide evidence of this in the form of a signed letter from the funding organisation stating the additional
sponsorship/scholarship amount in sterling.
- If the funding comes from personal resources, copies of official bank statements showing the balance of funds must be submitted.
- Candidates must submit their scholarship application to [email protected]
by the deadline.
- Please complete the application form and return by email together with supporting
documentation as a single file.
- Please do not submit individual scanned pages of the application form unless there is a particular page that requires a signature
Deadline: applications close April 29, 2019.