Zhejiang University in China invites applications for the Zhejiang University Scholarship—Two-High Doctoral Program for the 2018/2019 academic session open to applicants who shall graduate from Top 500 World Universities or top universities in their home countries.
Applicants can refer to the 2016 World University Rankings published by QS, ARWU, US News or Times Higher. Applicants must have master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
Two-High (i.e. high-level and high-quality) Doctoral Program is established by Zhejiang University(ZJU), aiming to sponsor ZJU’s high-level professors to enroll high-quality foreign students for doctoral program studies in ZJU.
Zhejiang University will examine all the application materials. Decisions for granting the scholarships will be made on the basis of the applicant’s competitiveness, academic record and other preset standards.
Worth of Award
Full scholarship, including:
- Tuition waiver
- Free accommodation on campus
- Living allowance: CNY 3,500 per month
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Applicants must meet the requirements prescribed in Doctoral Degree Programs Admission 2017.
- Applicants shall graduate from Top 500 World Universities (can refer to 2016 World University Rankings published by QS, ARWU, US News or Times Higher) or top universities in their home countries. Applicants must have master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
- Applicants should have a competitive academic record and display strong scientific research ability.
- Applicants must have earned acceptance by ZJU professor, who has student enrollment qualification in Two-High Doctoral Program.
- Applicants should not be a recipient of any other scholarships or funding.
How to Apply
- Applicants shall contact their prospective supervisors first (link, click ZJU colleges/departments websites to find professors contact information) to confirm whether they can apply for this program.
- Then applicants shall make online application via the Website of the International College of Zhejiang University and submit all the application materials to Graduate Office of International College by post or in person.
- Note: Please email a scanned copy of the application documents to their prospective supervisor in ZJU as well.
Office of Management for Postgraduate Students, International College?Zhejiang University ?Room 231/ 229, No. 31 Dormitory, Yuquan Campus?
Zhe Da Road 38, Hangzhou?China, Post Code: 310027
Tel.: 0086 571-87953101, 0086 571- 87952848
Note: The application package should be labeled “Application for Two-High Doctoral Scholarship Program”
Deadline: applications close May 20, 2018