The Bond University invites applications for the English Pathway Studies Scholarship for students who have received an offer to study at Bond University in Australia for 2019/2020 academic session.
The scholarship is awarded on the basis of academic excellence and is a testament to Bond University’s commitment to quality and outstanding international students. The Bond University English Pathway Studies Scholarship offers high academic achievers who have received an offer to study at Bond University, with tuition assistance for the English for Academic Purposes (EAP) Program. The scholarship is awarded on the basis of academic excellence and is a testament to Bond University’s commitment to quality and outstanding international students.
Worth of Award
The English Pathway Studies Scholarship awards $2,500 tuition remission towards the cost of the English for Academic Purposes (EAP) Program.
To be considered, applicants must:
- Have already received an offer from Bond University to commence either an undergraduate or postgraduate degree. Students who have not yet received an offer can apply via the Bond University Online Application Form. The following programs are not eligible for consideration for scholarships – Master of Psychology, Study Abroad and Exchange Programs, Bachelor of Medical Studies and Doctor of Physiotherapy.
- Have outstanding academic ability.
- Complete and submit the English Pathway Studies Scholarship Application Form by the scholarship application closing date relevant to the chosen starting semester.
- Not have already commenced undergraduate or postgraduate studies at Bond University.
How to Apply
- Students must complete the Bond University Online Application Form to receive their program offer before applying for this scholarship.
- Once an offer has been received, students must complete the English Pathway Studies Scholarship Application Form.
- The form must be completed in full and returned to [email protected] by the relevant application closing date.
- The successful award recipient must:
- Comply with Bond’s general scholarship terms and conditions
- Be enrolled on a full-time basis
- Participate in promotional activities arranged by the University.
- Awards are non-transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Acceptance of the award implies agreement to meet these obligations.
Deadline: Applications close on May 24, 2019, for students commencing in September 2019 semester.