Worth of Award
The scholarship covers;
- Type I Full scholarships: This scholarship will cover all the fee according to the requirement of the program and living allowance. The living allowance will be 10,000 Bath/month for a maximum of 36 months for Doctoral program, and 10,000 Bath/month for a maximum of 24 months for Master’s program. The total of 50 full scholarships (for Master’s and Doctoral degrees) will be available for the academic year 2019.
- Type II Partial scholarships: This scholarship will cover partial study fee but not the living allowance. The total of 150 partial scholarships will be available for the academic year 2019. Details of each partial scholarship categories are as follows:
- Partial Scholarship Type I: This scholarship will cover all the fee according to the requirement of the program. The living allowance will not be included.
- Partial Scholarship Type II: This scholarship will cover 50% of the study fee according to the requirement of the program. The living allowance will not be included.
- Partial Scholarship Type III: The study fee of this type of scholarship will be granted at the same rate as Thai student. The living allowance will not be included.
To be considered eligible;
- Applicants must be international students aiming to pursue their master’ s or doctoral degrees at Mahidol University in the academic year 2019.
- Applicants must request their previous university to send an authentic and complete English version with official translation, certified with official seal or stamp of the university authorized office of the following academic records:-
- Certificate of Graduation
- Academic Transcript Including all evaluation results and graduation date and have them directly reach the Faculty of Graduate Studies, Mahidol University by the deadline.
How to Apply
- Candidates are to submit the degree program application form together with the scholarship application forms through the programs in which they would like to apply.
- The Degree Program Committee will select and submit the names of qualified candidates to the Faculty of Graduate studies for the final selection and approval process.
- Required Documents Interested candidates are to submit the application form, the scholarship application form along with the following documents to the degree program:
- Master’s degrees: A copy of passport – A copy of the academic records/transcript – A copy of diploma – A copy of TOEFL, IELTS or MU Grad Test Score report
- Doctoral degrees: A copy of passport, A copy of the academic records/transcript, A copy of diploma, A copy of TOEFL, or IELTS Score report, Publications or academic awards and honors.
For further information, please contact:
Student Affairs Section, the Faculty of Graduate Studies (Salaya). Tel. 0-2441-4125 ext. 600-605 Fax 0-2441-9511 [email protected]
Deadline: Application closes on July 5, 2019.