Worth of Award
- The scholarship covers part or whole of the tuition fees and other related academic fees.
- In addition, some outstanding candidates will be offered the monthly stipend of 2 years for Master’s programme and 3 years for PhD programme.
- There are 50 Full scholarships and 450 Partial Scholarships.
- International students can apply for these scholarships.
- Applicants must be international students aiming to pursue the master or doctoral degrees at Mahidol University in the academic year 2018.
- Grants for Master’s Students: An applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree with a cumulative GPA of no less than 3.25.
- Grants for Doctoral Students: An applicant must hold a for master’s degree with a cumulative GPA of no less than 3.50.
How to Apply
- Applicants must apply for an on-site interview by doing an online registration.
- Mahidol University will contact applicants for the further application process.
Deadline: The registration will be closed 2 days before the interview date of each venue. (On-site Interview Date: Jakarta: 5 March 2018, Medan: 7 March 2018 and Bali: 9 March 2018).