The Link Campus University in cooperation with the Fondazione Terzo Pilastro – Italia e Mediterraneo and the Lomonosov Moscow State University invite applications for the Master in Globalisation, Governance and International Understanding scholarships for the 2018/2019 academic session.
The University herewith issues a competition announcement – based on both educational qualifications and examinations – aimed at granting 10 (ten) scholarships entirely covering the attendance fee for the II level Master’s Degree Course in “GLOBALISATION, GOVERNANCE AND INTERNATIONAL UNDERSTANDING.
Worth of Award
10 (ten) scholarships amounting to 12.000,00 (twelve thousands/00) Euros, fully covering the attendance fee for the Master’s Course.
- Eligible candidates are those who, at the time of submission of their applications, hold either a Master’s Degree;
- or a five-year Bachelor’s Degree according to the new Italian academic system;
- or a Bachelor’s Degree in the frame of the old Italian academic system;
- or another corresponding educational qualification.
How to Apply
- Applications, duly signed and accompanied by all relevant documentation requested by the Call, should be submitted through one of below-mentioned channels:
- From a certified email, addressed to [email protected]
- The message should refer to the following object: “Domanda borsa di studio Master in Globalisation, Governance, and International Understanding “;
- By registered letter a/r addressed to the “Link Campus University” – UfficioPostgraduate, via del Casale di S. Pio V n. 44, 00165 – Roma. In this case, the candidate, out of precaution, should send the application in advance via email to the address [email protected];
- By handing in the application, in a closed and sealed envelope, to the Postgraduate Office of the “Link Campus University”, located at the afore-referred address, from Monday to Friday (working hours: 9.30 – 18.00).
Deadline: applications close February 28, 2018.