Asia Pacific University (APU) in Malaysia invites applications for the APU Masters Degree Scholarship open to applicants from all countries for the 2023/2024 academic session.
APU Postgraduate Master’s Degree Scholarships are offered for academic success. Secure the Scholarships by Enrolling at APU; together with your academic results. Please note that Scholarships are limited and on first come first serve basis.
Worth of Award
- Scholarships are limited to course/tuition fees only.
- All other fees & expenses including library fees, registration fees, accommodation fees, deposits, Staffordshire University fees, student ID, resit or retake fees, living and travel expenses; as determined by the scholarship award shall be borne by the scholarship holder.
All scholarships offered by APU are subject to the following terms and conditions as stated below:
- All scholarships offered by APU to any student are at the absolute discretion of the Scholarship Committee.
- Scholarship awards are not transferable or exchangeable for cash either in part or in full.
- The University reserves the right to decide on the number of scholarships to be awarded for each programme.
- All Scholarships recipients would be expected to contribute to the APU/APIIT Community through participation in Exhibition, Roadshows, Open Days, Student ARC, Student Welcome Team or any other activities as assigned by the institution.
- Applicants from all countries can apply
How to Apply
- Applicant should fill the online form.
- Please note that this form will only assist in sending you further relevant details.
- You will still be required to send your complete documents for your application such as your recent academic transcripts and results.
- They will contact you for the complete information about the course you are interested in, entry-level, your current qualifications and contact numbers.
- Bachelor Degree Certificate & Transcripts
- Bachelor Degree Grading System
- Resume – CV
- Reference Letters from Employers (if applicable)
- Any other supporting documents relevant to your academic qualifications
Deadline: Applications are ongoing