Asia Pacific University (APU) in Malaysia invites applications for the APU Masters Degree Scholarship open to applicants from all countries for the 2018/2019 academic session.
APU Postgraduate Master’s Degree Scholarships are offered for academic success. Secure the Scholarships by Enrolling at APU; together with your academic results. Please note that Scholarships are limited and on first come first serve basis.
- Scholarships are limited to course/tuition fees only.
- All other fees & expenses including library fees, registration fees, accommodation fees, deposits, Staffordshire University fees, student ID, resit or retake fees, living and travel expenses; as determined by the scholarship award shall be borne by the scholarship holder.
- Applicants from all countries can apply
- Scholarship awards are not transferable or exchangeable for cash either in part or in full.
- The University reserves the right to decide on the number of scholarships to be awarded for each programme.
- All Scholarships recipients would be expected to contribute to the APU/APIIT Community through participation in Exhibition, Roadshows, Open Days, Student ARC, Student Welcome Team or any other activities as assigned by the institution.
- Scholarship recipients will be required to sign an agreement accepting the terms and conditions of the scholarship. Recipients who fail to comply with all the terms and conditions of the scholarship will be required to pay back in full the total scholarship value awarded to him / her by APU.
- Scholarship holders must practice exemplary behavior and read, understand and comply with all rules, regulations and requirements as stipulated by the Rules & Regulations and Professional Code of Conduct of APU/APIIT.
- Scholarship holders should attend regularly, diligently and without fail all classes, lectures, tutorials and lessons required by the course or programme of study.
- Meet all requirements pertaining to completion of assignments, projects and examinations as required by the course of study.
- All scholarships are applicable for studies at APU/APIIT in Malaysia only and are not applicable for study at overseas partner universities.
How to Apply
- Applicant should fill the online form.
- Please note that this form will only assist in sending you further relevant details.
- You will still be required to send your complete documents for your application such as your recent academic transcripts and results.
- They will contact you for the complete information about the course you are interested in, entry level, your current qualifications and contact numbers.
- Bachelor Degree Certificate & Transcripts
- Bachelor Degree Grading System
- Resume – CV
- Reference Letters from Employers (if applicable)
- Any other supporting documents relevant to your academic qualifications
Deadline: applications are open.