The University of South Wales is a major player in UK higher education. The University has partnered with Unicaf to offer innovative learning solutions and programmes which are delivered fully online.
You could receive up to 50% scholarship to study online one of the BA or MA programmes of University of South Wales.
Worth of Award: From 5,000 up to 7,000 EUROS (depending on the degree of your choice).
The scholarships are for any of the following online programmes:
- BA (HONS) – Business Studies (Top-up degree)
- MBA – Master of Business Administration
- MA Education (Innovation in Learning and Teaching)
- MSc in Psychology
- LLM (Master of Laws)
- MSc in Public Health
There are different criteria for bachelor’s and master’s programmes as outlined below:
- Bachelor’s degree:
- You must have a high school certificate
- English proficiency for (IELTS min score of 5,0 or equivalent TOEFL or TOEIC score)
- Master’s degree:
- You must have completed your bachelor’s degree
- English proficiency GCSE score with a minimum grade of “C” or IELTS with a score of 6.5 or a minimum grade of “C” at the Masters English Placement Test which can be taken online
- Students satisfy the English requirements if their first degree was taught in English.
- Applicants must be accepted to study by Unicaf in order to win the scholarship
- The scholarship is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other prize.
- All information submitted by the applicant must be truthful
How to Apply
- Sign up on Sqore website and start the Sqore Challenge
- Fill the profile information
- After completing the Challenge, you will be redericted to UNICAF’s webpage , where you must officially submit your application
Deadline: It is awarded on a rolling basis, so don’t wait!