The University of Nottingham in UK invites applications for the International Baccalaureate Diploma Excellence Scholarship for 2018/2019 academic year to reward and support international students achieving 40 IB points or more in their IB Diploma.
Candidates will be notified of the outcome of their application approximately six weeks after the closing date
Students will only be eligible to receive this high achiever prize if they meet the conditions of their academic offer and the high achiever prize is for the first year only.
Worth of Award
Scholarship of £2,000 towards tuition fees to students from Le Bocage International School in Mauritius.
You can apply for this high achiever prize if you:
- are a current student at the following school in Mauritius: Le Bocage International School AND
- are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes AND
- already hold an offer to start a full-time undergraduate degree programme at Nottingham in September 2018, any subject area.
How to Apply
- In order to apply for an International Student Recruitment scholarship, you must have a confirmed offer of a place to study here that falls within the relevant academic year. Once you have received an offer to study, you can apply for scholarships by logging into your MyNottingham account and clicking on the ‘Finance’ tab.
- Any application for admission to study submitted later than six weeks before the scholarship closing date is not guaranteed to be processed in time.
- Undergraduate applicants need to make their application by the UCAS given deadline.
Deadline: applications close June 29, 2018 (12 midday UK time)