The University of Nottingham in UK invites applications for the International Baccalaureate Diploma Excellence Scholarship for the 2018/2019 academic yea to reward and support international students achieving 40 IB points or more in their IB Diploma.
To celebrate the 70th anniversary of the University of Nottingham attaining its Royal Charter as a degree-awarding university, the International Baccalaureate Diploma Scholarship has been expanded for students enrolling in the 2018/19 academic year. This expansion includes the introduction of an award for students attaining 38 or 39 IB Diploma points, and an Anniversary Scholarship Enhancement for those students achieving 40 IB Diploma points or above.
No separate application is required for this scholarship. The scholarship will be awarded to eligible applicants depending on the IB Diploma scores they achieve, and subject to availability. Funding is limited and priority will be given to students who have accepted The University of Nottingham as their firm choice in UCAS.
Worth of Award
In the first year of your course, you will receive a tuition fee scholarship of:
- £2,500 to £6,000 depending on your IB Diploma score
- + £3,000 Anniversary Scholarship Enhancement
In the second year of your course, students studying courses in participating schools and departments (listed below) will receive a tuition fee scholarship of £2,500 to £6,000 from their school or department. This amount will be equal to the scholarship awarded in the first year but without the Anniversary Scholarship Enhancement.
International Baccalaureate Diploma Excellence Scholarships will be awarded to students who:
- are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes (from any country) AND
- attain the International Baccalaureate Diploma with a score of 38 points or above AND
- hold an offer to start a full-time undergraduate degree programme (excluding BMBS Medicine) at The University of Nottingham’s UK Campuses in September 2018 AND
- respond to their offer and submit their IB Diploma results to the University by 1 August 2018.
How to Apply
- No separate application is required for this scholarship.
- The scholarship will be awarded to eligible applicants depending on the IB Diploma scores they achieve, and subject to availability.
Deadline: applications are open