Kingston University London invites applications for the Postgraduate scholarships for 2018/2019 academic year for international students. These are open to prospective full-time postgraduate students in any subject area on a one-year taught masters degree based at Kingston University.
Scholarships are available for both September entry and January entry (for courses with a relevant start date). Applications for the September 2018 intake will open on Friday, 23 February 2018.
Worth of Award
They offer awards totaling £200,000 every year, with international scholarships each worth £4,000.
You can apply for an award if you:
- are an international student (classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes);
- have an offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place on a course at Kingston for September 2018 entry; and
- are not currently registered on an undergraduate or postgraduate course at Kingston University.
How to Apply
- Please note that we cannot consider applications received after the deadline. Remember that the scholarships application procedure is separate from the admissions application procedure.
- You apply for the international scholarship via the online system and you’ll need electronic copies of the documents mentioned in the above section to attach to your application.
- For September entry you can apply for an international scholarship from mid-February of the same year.
- For January entry you can apply for an international scholarship from September to November of the previous year.
- Please note that in either case, you cannot apply until you have received a conditional or unconditional offer from Kingston University.
- Please note: if the application deadline falls on a weekend, they will continue to accept submissions until midday (UK time) on the following Monday.