Radboud University Medical Center invites applications for the Radboudumc Studyfund scholarship for international students for the 2018/2019 academic year in the field of Medical and health sciences.
The Radboud University Medical Center Study Fund is a scholarship for excellent students applying for the Master’s programmes in Biomedical Sciences or Molecular Mechanisms of Disease. The scholarship is highly selective. The Radboud University Medical Center Study Fund aims to provide very promising students without sufficient financial means the opportunity to complete one of our Master’s programme, and possibly enroll in the PhD programme afterward.
Eligibility for a study fund scholarship depends on the interview results, the results from your previous education, and (if applicable) your work experience. Scholarship candidates usually rank among the best 5% of their class.
Worth of Award
- Covers all tuition fees, living expenses, visa and insurance.
- Not included: flight/traveling costs
- Each academic year about 9 full scholarships (or more partial) are offered to our most excellent international applicants by the Radboud University Medical Center Study Fund.
- Eligibility for a study fund scholarship depends on the interview results, the results from your previous education, and (if applicable) your work experience.
- Scholarship candidates usually rank among the best 5% of their class.
- Open to: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andora, Angola, Antigua & Barbados, Argentina, Aruba, Australia, Autonomous Palestinian Territories, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Botswana,
Brazil, Brunei, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Caribbean Netherlands, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Democratic Republic of, Costa Rica, Cuba, Curaçao, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Ivory Coast (Cote d’Ivoire), Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Mongolia, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Rwanda, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Martin, Saint Vincent & Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Sante Lucia, Sao Tome And Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Korea, South Sudan, Republic of, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Republic of the, Suriname, Swaziland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Trinidad & Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
How to Apply
- In the application process for the programme, please tick the box when asked if you want to apply for the scholarship.
Deadline: applications close March 1, 2018