Tilburg School of Economics and Management, Erasmus University Rotterdam invites applications for the Partner Excellence Scholarship for non-EEA students for the 2018/2019 academic year for Master’s degree, Bachelor’s degree, Undergraduate.
Tilburg School of Economics and Management aims to attract the world’s brightest students to its international classrooms. The School is delighted to offer several merit-based scholarships for Master’s programs, for students from the following partner universities listed below. One scholarship per university is available. Universidad del Rosario (Colombia) EAFIT (Colombia) Stellenbosch University (South Africa) Higher School of Economics (Russia)
Additionally, the school may strive for a certain distribution over the continents.
Applicants cannot be recipients of any other scholarships in that same academic year.
The scholarship will be awarded for the nominal length of the MSc program, which is one year for all programs.
Please note that students starting their program in February are not eligible.
Worth of Award
- For the academic year 2018/2019, the waiver is equal to 25% of the tuition fee.
- Besides the tuition fee waiver, you will receive a monthly allowance towards your living expenses, summing up to a total of €10.000, which is partly financed by the Holland Scholarship
- This scholarship is not meant for currently enrolled Tilburg University students.
- Application for the scholarship is open for prospective MSc students, starting their studies in the academic year 2018/2019 at the School of Economics and Management at Tilburg University.
- Students can come from the partner universities listed above, provided they would be charged the non-EEA tuition fee.
- Holder of a non-EEA passport only;
- Excellent academic record.
- Excellence for applicants is proven if the average grade over the entire program at the time of application is at least the equivalent of the Dutch grade of 8.0 on the scale 1-10.
- Students belong to the top 5% of graduates from their class;
- Proof of English proficiency – IELTS/TOEFL/Cambridge Proficiency;
- Two letters of recommendation by a Dean, Professor or Academic supervisor;
How to Apply
To apply for the Partner Excellence Scholarship non-EEA you should
- Check if you fulfill the criteria as mentioned above.
- Complete the Scholarship Application Form.
- Upload the Scholarship Application Form in our online application system MYSAS, together with your application for the Master’s program before the scholarship deadline of March 1st
Deadline: applications close March 1, 2018