The Business School Netherlands invites applications forOrange Knowledge Programme MBA Scholarships for international students in the 2018/2019 academic session ideal for the busy manager or for the business traveller considering a part-time, distance learning MBA.
The MBA structure, enables you save time on your studies as all your projects are real-time based, meaning that you use a portion of your time at work to focus and implement your projects on real-life problems. Business School Netherlands/OKP MBA Scholarship for International Students, 2018
Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP) is a full (100%) MBA Scholarship programme designed to foster institutional development within specific parts of the world. Applicants to certain academic and short courses of Dutch higher education institutions apply for the fellowship to cover the cost of tuition fees, accommodation and international travel for study.
The Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP) aims to advance the development of the capacity, knowledge and quality of both individuals and institutions in higher and vocational education. Applicants from the 52 OKP countries are now able to apply for this fantastic MBA opportunity through Business School Netherlands, as the International Action Learning MBA is an OKP approved course.
Worth of Award
Successful applicants to both BSN and the OKP will receive a full MBA scholarship that covers the total cost of tuition fees, prescribed textbooks, accommodation at the two conferences held in the Netherlands, international flights and subsistence and internet costs.
Applicants must first meet the following eligibility criteria for the International Action Learning MBA programme:
- holds a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification,
- is a manager or management trainee,
- has a minimum of 2 years appropriate and relevant post graduate work experience,
- has approval from his or her organisation to do research and execute practical assignments within their work environment,
- has internet and e-mail access,
- should the applicants mother-tongue not be English, a TOEFL or IELTS language test will be required. The minimum pass mark for the TOEFL is 550 (paper); 213 (computer) or 79/80 (internet based) and IELTS 6.0
- Currently International MBA scholarship candidates from within the following countries are eligible to apply for funding through Nuffic. Please refer to the OKP country list under the ‘Who can apply’ tab to ascertain whether your country is eligible.
Applicants must then meet the following eligibility criteria for the OKP scholarship:
- must be a professional and national of, and working and living in one of the 52 countries on the OKP country list,
- must have an employer’s statement that complies with the format Nuffic has provided. All information must be provided and all commitments that are included in the format must be endorsed in the statement,
- must not be employed by an organisation that has its own means of staff development. Organisations that are considered to have their own means for staff development are for example: multinational organisations (e.g. Shell, Unilever, Microsoft), large national and/or a large commercial organisation, bilateral donor organisations (e.g. USAID, DFID, Danida, Sida, Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs, FinAid, AusAid, ADC, SwissAid), multilateral donor organisations (e.g. UN organisation, the World Bank, the IMP, Asian Development Bank, African Development Bank, IADB), international NGO’s (e.g. Oxfam, Plan, Care),
- must have an official and valid passport,
- must not receive more than one fellowship for courses that take place at the same time,
- must have a government statement that meets the requirements of the country in which theemployer is established (if applicable).
How to Apply
Applicants will first need to make application with Business School Netherlands for the specific OKP qualified programme and ensure that they meet all the entry requirements of the International Action Learning MBA with either Majors in: Water Management, Food Security or Sexual Rights and Health.
Deadline: The deadline for application to Business School Netherlands is the March 21, 2018 and to OKP 5 April 2018.
Email contact: [email protected]