The Business School Netherlands invites applications for Orange Knowledge Programme MBA Scholarships for international students in the 2020/21 academic session ideal for the busy manager or for the business traveller considering a part-time, distance learning MBA.
The MBA structure, enables you to save time on your studies as all your projects are real-time based, meaning that you use a portion of your time at work to focus and implement your projects on real-life problems.
Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP) is a full (100%) MBA Scholarship programme designed to foster institutional development within specific parts of the world. Applicants to certain academic and short courses of Dutch higher education institutions apply for the fellowship to cover the cost of tuition fees, accommodation and international travel for study.
The Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP) aims to advance the development of the capacity, knowledge and quality of both individuals and institutions in higher and vocational education. Applicants from the 52 OKP countries are now able to apply for this fantastic MBA opportunity through Business School Netherlands, as the International Action Learning MBA is an OKP approved course.
Worth of Award
Successful applicants to both BSN and the OKP will receive a full MBA scholarship that covers the total cost of tuition fees, prescribed textbooks, accommodation at the two conferences held in the Netherlands, international flights and subsistence and internet costs.
Applicants must first meet the following eligibility criteria for the International Action Learning MBA programme:
- holds a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification,
- is a manager or management trainee,
- has a minimum of 2 years appropriate and relevant post-graduate work experience,
- has approval from his or her organisation to do research and execute practical assignments within their work environment,
- has internet and e-mail access,
- should the applicants mother-tongue not be English, a TOEFL or IELTS language test will be required. The minimum pass mark for the TOEFL is 550 (paper); 213 (computer) or 79/80 (internet based) and IELTS 6.0
Applicants must then meet the following eligibility criteria for the OKP scholarship:
- must be a professional and national of, and working and living in one of the 52 countries on the OKP country list,
- must have an employer’s statement that complies with the format Nuffic has provided. All information must be provided and all commitments that are included in the format must be endorsed in the statement,
- must not be employed by an organisation that has its own means of staff development. Organisations that are considered to have their own means for staff development are for example: multinational organisations (e.g. Shell, Unilever, Microsoft), large national and/or a large commercial organisation, bilateral donor organisations (e.g. USAID, DFID, Danida, Sida, Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs, FinAid, AusAid, ADC, SwissAid), multilateral donor organisations (e.g. UN organisation, the World Bank, the IMP, Asian Development Bank, African Development Bank, IADB), international NGO’s (e.g. Oxfam, Plan, Care),
- must have an official and valid passport,
- must not receive more than one fellowship for courses that take place at the same time,
- must have a government statement that meets the requirements of the country in which the employer is established (if applicable).
How to Apply
The OKP scholarships are provided for the Business School Netherlands International Action Learning MBA programme.
- Step 1: Check that you meet all the admission requirements for the Business School Netherlands International Action Learning MBA
- Step 2: Check that you meet the requirements of the Orange Knowledge Programme Scholarships (check the “Who can apply?” section for the full list) and fill in the contact request form on the right-hand side of the page.
- Step 3: Complete the MBA application form and all relevant OKP application documents and statements, which BSN will provide for you.
- Step 4: Be accepted for the MBA programme, after which you will register on the Nuffic Delta platform
Deadline: Deadline is June 30, 2020.
Email contact: [email protected]