Radboud University in the Netherlands invites applications for the Orange Tulip Scholarship Programme for 2018/2019 academic year. Radboud University has a maximum of 41 scholarships available.
The Orange Tulip Scholarship Programme, organised by Nuffic Neso, gives excellent students coming from Brazil, China, India, Indonesia, Korea, Mexico, Russia or Vietnam, the opportunity to study at Radboud University Nijmegen.
Worth of Award
- Instead of the institutional tuition fees, non-EEA students pay the legal tuition fees (€2,078 in 2019/2020).
- Also, visa and residence permit costs, liability insurance and health insurance (Insurance Passport for Students (IPS)) are covered.
- The Orange Tulip Scholarship is not a full scholarship and does not include living costs.
In order to be eligible the scholarship, you:
- are admitted to a Master’s programme at Radboud University (and at the time of your scholarship application you need to have at least applied)
- do not have a Dutch Bachelor’s degree from a research university
- must be a citizen of the Neso country and should currently not be studying or working in the Netherlands
- have a high level of language proficiency
- have a nationality that does not make you eligible for the lower European tuition fees
- will start with a Master’s programme in September 2019
The assessment and selection process takes place at the faculty. The recipients will be selected from the eligible candidates for the Holland Scholarship, based on the following criteria (as demonstrated in the application to the Master’s programme):
- the student’s qualifications and talent
- the student shows promise and motivation
The Orange Tulip Scholarship cannot be combined with the Radboud Scholarship. You can apply for both, but only one will be granted.
How to Apply
Apply online through the Radboud University’s website for any of the national programme
Deadline: Applications close March 1, 2019. You will be notified about the scholarship results by the Radboud International Office before 10 May 2019.