The University of Lincoln in UK invites applications for Egypt Scholarship open to the Egyptian citizens who have been awarded a Bachelors degree from a recognised university with a minimum grade of 2:2 or equivalent for 2018/2019 academic year.
For 2018, the University of Lincoln offers Egypt Scholarships to high achieving postgraduate applicants. Each year, the University of Lincoln is delighted to award a number of scholarships to suitably qualified students from around the world. Depending on your academic ability, intended programme of study and nationality, the level of scholarship can vary.
Worth of Award
Scholarship payments take the form of a reduction in tuition fees and are valued at £5,000.
In order to apply for this scholarship, prospective students must meet the following criteria:
- Be an Egyptian citizen
- Already hold a Conditional or Unconditional Offer from the University of Lincoln for a full time postgraduate taught or masters by research programme commencing September 2018
- Have been awarded a Bachelors degree from a recognised university with a minimum grade of 2:2 or equivalent
- Meet the English language requirements of their intended course of study – this typically ranges from an IELTS 6.0 – 7.0 or equivalent
In addition to meeting the above residency, academic and English language requirements, candidates must also complete an Egypt Scholarship Application Form (PDF) and submit this to [email protected]
How to Apply
- Candidates must complete an Egypt Scholarship Application Form (PDF) and submit this to [email protected]
- Please note that this scholarship is competitive and will only be awarded to candidates who meet / exceed the criteria listed above for the award. Upon close of the scholarship deadline
Deadline: applications close be 4pm (UK time) on one of the following closing dates:
For courses commencing in September 2018:
Round 1: Friday 20 April
Round 2: Friday 25 May
Round 3: Friday 22 June