The University of Nottingham in the UK, invites applications for the Master’s scholarships for a global future open for international students who are a national of (or permanently domiciled in) Africa, India or one of the countries of the Commonwealth.
If you are an international student there are several funding options available to you, including internal and external scholarships. The International Office offers an extensive range of masters scholarships for international and EU students entering postgraduate masters degree programmes.
In most cases, international students can apply for courses right up until the summer. However, applications for some courses – such as Medicine – close earlier than this.
Worth of Award
105 scholarships are available for 2018 entry:
30 x 100% tuition fee
75 x 50% of tuition fees
You can apply for this scholarship if you:
- are a national of (or permanently domiciled in) Africa, India or one of the countries of the Commonwealth listed below* AND
- are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes AND
- have not already studied outside of your home country** AND
- are not currently studying at a University of Nottingham campus or are not a University of Nottingham graduate AND
- already hold an offer to start a full-time masters degree programme (excluding MRes), at Nottingham for September 2018 in an area of study within the:
- Faculty of Engineering,
- Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences,
- Faculty of Science,
- Faculty of Social Science
- have applied for our Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship. Our Developing Solutions/Allan & Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Scholarship does not have a separate application process and students should apply for our Developing Solutions scholarship via MyNottingham.
- Successful applicants for the Developing Solutions/Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Scholarship will be asked later in the year to prepare a letter of thanks to The Allan & Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust for their support; explaining how they have benefited from the scholarship funding and what it has made possible.
How to Apply
- All postgraduate students are encouraged to apply online using the online Applicants’ Portal. This allows you to attach supporting documents to your application form.
- Once you have chosen your course, you should create a portal account and follow the on-screen steps to complete your application form.
- You can then check the status of your application by logging on to the portal.
Deadline: applications close March 23, 2018