Brunel University London invites applications for the International Excellence Scholarship in London for the 2021/22 academic year.
The scholarship scheme is for self-funded students only and is based on academic achievement. Students who most closely meet or exceed the criteria will be awarded.
Your responses, along with your course application and grades, will be the main focus of the Scholarship Panel’s deliberations. Make sure that your application is complete before you submit it. We will not accept incomplete applications and you may only apply once.
Worth of Award
The sum of £6,000 as a tuition fee waiver will be awarded for a maximum of three years for the International Excellence Scholarship.
Applicants for an International scholarship must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must be classed as an overseas fee-paying student based on the UK government regulations and be self-funded (not sponsored). Applicants who are unsure of their fee status should note Brunel uses the information they have provided in their application form to assess fee status against regulations set by the UK government.
- Must have an offer to study on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme (including placement routes and undergraduate integrated Master’s programs) starting in September 2021 or January 2022.
- Must complete the correct Scholarship ‘register your interest form by the stated deadline.
- All applicants must meet all conditions of their offer by the time they are due to register at Brunel.
How to Apply
All applications should be made online via the official website.
Deadline: The September entry closes by June 30, 2021, to be considered for an award while the January entry closes by November 20, 2021, to be considered for an award.
Note that successful applicants will be contacted within four weeks of each deadline.
- Scholarships will be awarded conditionally by the International Scholarship Allocation Panel and applicants will be notified by July 2021 for September 2021 entry and by December 2021 for January 2022 entry.