Brunel University London offers a prestigious package of scholarships for International students for the 2018/2019 academic year. The scholarship scheme is for self-funded students only and is based on academic achievement. We will award scholarships to applicants who most closely meet or exceed the criteria for the award.
Your responses, along with your course application and grades, will be the main focus of the Scholarship Panel’s deliberations.. Make sure that your application is complete before you submit it. We will not accept incomplete applications and you may only apply once.
Worth of Award
55 awards of £6,000 as a tuition fee waiver.
To be considered for the International Excellence scholarship you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must be classed as Overseas for fees purposes and be self-funded (not sponsored).
- Must have an offer to study on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme starting in September 2018 for the International Excellence scholarship.
- Must complete the relevant Scholarship application.
- Must have firmly accepted their course offer by the scholarship deadline date (31st May 2018).
- All applicants must meet all conditions of their offer by 16 August 2018.
How to Apply
- First, you must apply for one of our courses. This is so the Admissions team have enough time to assess your application and issue you with an applicant number, before the scholarship application deadline. Late scholarship applications will not be considered.
- Apply for a scholarship by completing an application form registering your interest by midnight [GMT] by the deadline.
- Your responses, along with your course application and grades, will be the main focus of the Scholarship Panel’s deliberations.. Make sure that your application is complete before you submit it. We will not accept incomplete applications and you may only apply once.
Deadline: applications close May 31, 2018.