The Birmingham Business School of the University of Birmingham, UK invites applications for the Dean’s Academic Excellence Scholarships for the 2018/2019 academic year. They will also be offering 10 ‘Dean’s Academic Excellence Scholarships’, each worth £10,000, for candidates applying to any of the three programmes listed below:
- MSc International Business (full-time UK-based courses only)
- MSc International Accounting and Finance (including all associated pathways)
- MSc Management (including all associated pathways)
Worth of Award
Each worth £10,000 awarded as a fee discount on the overall total fee for the programme.
In order to be eligible to apply, you must fulfil all of the following criteria:
- be classed as an overseas student for fees purposes
- already have, or expect to receive, a first-class honours degree or equivalent
- already hold an offer from the University of Birmingham to start a full-time programme in MSc International Business, MSc Management or MSc International Accounting and Finance in September 2018
How to Apply
- You must complete and submit our scholarship application form.
- The scholarship application form also contains a section to add a written statement of no more than 500 words to support your application for a scholarship.
- All awards will be made on the basis of academic excellence as assessed from the student’s course application alongside the supporting written statement in the scholarship application.
- Scholarships are awarded as a fee discount on the overall total fee for the programme.
Deadline: applications close on Sunday 29 April 2018. Decisions will be made no later than Friday 15 June 2018.