The Birmingham Business School of the University of Birmingham, UK invites applications for the Dean’s Academic Excellence Scholarships for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Birmingham academia partnering with business, investigating, developing and co-creating robust and innovative solutions to achieve responsible business success. Building the foundations for a more responsible and sustainable future.
Birmingham has been challenging and developing great minds for more than a century. characterized by a tradition of innovation, research at the University has broken new ground, pushed forward the boundaries of knowledge and made an impact on people’s lives. They continue this tradition today and have ambitions for a future that will embed their work and recognition of the Birmingham name on the international stage.
They will also be offering 10 ‘Dean’s Academic Excellence Scholarships’, each worth £10,000, for candidates applying to any of the three programmes listed below:
- MSc International Business (full-time UK-based courses only)
- MSc International Accounting and Finance (including all associated pathways)
- MSc Management (including all associated pathways)
Worth of Award
Each worth £10,000 awarded as a fee discount on the overall total fee for the programme.
In order to be eligible to apply, you must fulfill all of the following criteria:
- Be classed as an overseas student for fees purposes
- Already have, or expect to receive, a first-class honors degree or equivalent
- Already hold an offer from the University of Birmingham to start a full-time programme in MSc International Business, MSc Management or MSc International Accounting and Finance in September 2019.
How to Apply
- You must complete and submit our scholarship application form.
- The scholarship application form also contains a section to add a written statement of no more than 500 words to support your application for a scholarship.
- All awards will be made on the basis of academic excellence as assessed from the student’s course application alongside the supporting written statement in the scholarship application.
- Scholarships are awarded as a fee discount on the overall total fee for the programme.
Deadline: Applications close on Sunday, April 28, 2019. Decisions will be made regarding who receives a scholarship by no later than Friday, June 14, 2019.