Edinburgh Business School and The 30% Club announce the call for applications for a Full MBA Tuition Fee Scholarship for Women at the Malaysia Campus of Herriot-Watt University in the 2018/2019 academic year.
For a second year, a full-tuition scholarship to attend the full-time MBA programme at the Heriot-Watt University Malaysia campus will be offered to an entrepreneurial woman for 2018 academic year.
Worth of Award
Up to MYR 54,000
- Applicants should be women of who have met the admission requirements, been offered and accepted a place to study on the part-time MBA programme in Malaysia.
- To apply for admission to the MBA programme; applicants should have a first- or second-class honours degree or equivalent qualification recognised by Heriot-Watt University. English language proficiency equivalent to IELTS 6.5, and at least two years’ post-qualifying full-time professional work experience.
- You must have received and accepted an unconditional offer of a place on the part-time MBA programme and paid the deposit before a scholarship application can be submitted.
- Your application essay: As an applicant, you are required to write an 800-word essay on the topic: ‘With reference to your own personal aspirations, what does it take for women to become more effective as tomorrow’s business leaders in tomorrow’s markets?’
How to Apply
- Once you have been offered and accepted a place to study the MBA programme at Malaysia Campus, please submit the following documents to [email protected]
- The scholarship application form
- Your 800-word essay
- Your two written references in support of your scholarship application
Deadline: applications close May 31, 2018