Nuffic Neso in South Africa invites applications for an Internship with interest in a student or fresh graduate from a university, university of applied sciences or vocational colleges.
Nuffic Neso South Africa is an overseas office of Nuffic and part of a worldwide network of Netherlands Education Support Offices that operates in locations of strategic importance for Dutch higher education.
The main activities of Nuffic Neso South Africa are:
- Study in Holland promotion and student counselling for South African students;
- Providing information on study programmes and internship places for Dutch students in South Africa;
- Market information and analysis;
- Holland Alumni network;
- Capacity development in education;
- Project development and management.
Worth of Award
They can offer you:
- a dynamic and international work environment;
- the opportunity to work on an interesting start-up project;
- an internship of 3 to 6 months;
- a monthly allowance of R5,000;
- a travel allowance.
You fulfill the following job requirements:
- You are a student or fresh graduate from a university, university of applied sciences or vocational colleges.
- You are a responsible, proactive and result-driven individual.
- Your field of study is relevant for the internship vacancy and should be in the field of business, commerce, trade, communication/media or economics.
- You combine an entrepreneurial attitude with good communication skills and interest in the international education sector.
- You are organised and detail-oriented, and can combine multiple tasks at the same time.
- You are fully computer literate and have affinity with CRM systems and content development for websites.
- You enjoy building networks and maintaining relations with external partners like companies, government and education institutions.
- You are fully proficient in English.
- You are situated in PTA/JHB and have means of travel.
- You are a South African citizen.
How to Apply
To apply, please email your letter of application and CV to Nuffic Neso South Africa: mentioning ‘Internship’ in the subject line.
Deadline: applications close February 20, 2018