PUMA invites applications for an internship for a Junior Product Line Manager Sportstyle Footwear Core (m/f). PUMA is one of the worlds leading Sports Brands, designing, developing, selling and marketing footwear, apparel and accessories.
They are committed to working in ways that contribute to the world by supporting creativity, sustainability and peace, and by staying true to the principles of being fair, honest, positive and creative in decisions made and actions taken.
If you would like to work in a fast pace and multicultural environment, then PUMA is the right place to be! Become a member of the BU Sportstyle team based in Herzogenaurach.
- Preparing market- and competitor studies on an international level as well as analyzing forecasts and sales analyses, with direction of the Head of/Teamhead or Product Line Manager
- Cooperating with Merchandising, Design and Development to ensure that the final collection is reflecting market needs
- Collaborate in driving the product creation process based on the Go-to-Market (gtm) calendar
- Support in presenting product lines to international partner and key accounts
- Preparing of international meetings
- Ensuring a correct as well as punctual input and maintenance of the PAC system for all assigned product lines and all required information.
- Graduate studies in Business Administration, Sports Management or comparable degree
- A minimum of 1-2 years work experience in product management in the sporting goods industry, preferably footwear
- Good market and retail knowledge
- Good analytical skills
- Very good verbal communication skills as well as excellent English knowledge (written and spoken)
- Excellent MS-Office skills (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Flexible Teamplayer with good organisational skills and well structured work.
How to Apply
- If you have the drive and commitment to work in the dynamic and demanding PUMA environment, please submit your online application including your CV with your possible starting date and salary expectations.
- If you are a flexible, open-minded and dedicated inpidual, PUMA offers interesting opportunities not only in an exciting and challenging industry, but also an enjoyable and open working atmosphere.