The Inholland University of Applied Science offers Inholland Knowledge Grant for non-EU/EER students for 2018/2019 academic year. The knowledge grant is an allowance that promotes the enrolment of high-quality international (degree-seeking) students.
A high-quality student shall be deemed to be a student that completes his programme at Inholland University of Applied Sciences within the nominal study duration (thus, attaining 60 credits per year, not including exemptions). This academic year, the knowledge grant is €2600 for students (re-)enrolled in September 2017 or February 2018.
Worth of Award
This academic year the knowledge grant is €2600 for students (re-)enrolled in September 2017 or February 2018.
Eligible international students shall be those students who:
- are enrolling in a full-time programme at Inholland University of Applied Sciences for the first time and also arrange to re-enroll;
- are not nationals of the EEA, Surinam or Switzerland;
- live in the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg or one of the states forming part of the Federal Republic of Germany (North Rhine-Westphalia, Lower Saxony and Bremen);
- are required to pay the institutional tuition fees, and
- started their program in 2014-15 or later
- In case you meet these requirements, and complete the academic year 2017-18 successfully (60 credits or more), you may expect the payment of the grant in December 2018 for students (re-)enrolled in September 2017, or in July 2019 for students re-enrolled in February 2018.
More information regarding the rules, regulations, and exceptions of the Inholland Knowledge Grant are published in the 2017-2018 Student Statute.
How to Apply
- If you have decided which study programme you would like to follow at Inholland University of Applied Sciences, you can register online via Studielink.
- After applying through Studielink you will receive login details from us. With these login details, you can enter the self-service and upload the necessary documents.
- Alternatively, you can scan and email all your documentation to [email protected]
Deadline: applications close August 1, 2018