The SBE International Business Scholarship invites applications from talented students from South Africa, Brazil or Mexico, who want to follow the three-year bachelor’s programme International Business at the Maastricht University School of Business and Economics (SBE) Netherlands for 2018 academic year. One grant is available each year.
You will receive the grant for the duration of the bachelor’s programme and for a maximum of three years. The grant is awarded per year.
Worth of Award
- Health care and liability insurance (€ 520, or at cost)
- One-off allowance (€ 900)
- Visa costs (€ 317, or at cost)
- Tuition fees (€ 7500, or at cost)
- One-off contribution to the travel costs (€ 1000)
To be eligible for the grant in the next year, you must satisfy several conditions during the academic year:
- You complete all study units within the prescribed time.
- Each year you achieve an average mark of at least 75%.
- If requested by the School of Business and Economics (SBE), you spend at least 4 hours per month on student recruitment during your studies.
- The SBE admissions department assesses your application for the bachelor’s programme International Business. As soon as you have been admitted to the programme, your grant application will be examined. The SBE admissions department will subsequently make a final choice. You will receive a notification by 1 May 2018.
- All aspects of the application count towards the assessment of the application. Therefore the Scholarship Committee also looks at: academic excellence, your motivation, status of the institute you studied at in your home country, the match of the chosen bachelor’s programme with your previous qualification(s), level of this previous qualification (or qualifications), your career planning, and your references.
How to Apply
- Complete the SBE International Business Scholarship application form.
- You may send the application form and a letter of motivation to [email protected] from 1 November 2017 up to and including 1 April 2018.
Deadline: applications close April 1, 2018