The Catolica Lisbon School of Business and Economics, Portugal invites applications for the Lisbon MBA Scholarships open to international students in the 2018/2019 academic year. There are a number of scholarships available to help you finance The Lisbon MBA International Full Time Program.
Besides some scholarship’s specific requirements, They will take into consideration the applicants’ academic and professional merit, the ability to contribute to the program and the feasibility of their career goals after the MBA.
Worth of Award
- Several awards of varying amounts, up to 50% of the tuition fees.
- Alumni Scholarship: All successful applicants with proven merit – professional, academic, personal (volunteer work) – and financial need.
- Entrepreneur Scholarship: All successful applicants who aspire to start and manage their own business after the MBA or who wish to have a leadership role in the family business.
- Merit Scholarship: All successful applicants with a proven extraordinary academic record.
- Social Impact Award: All successful applicants who have worked in the Third Sector – voluntary and non-governmental sector – for at least 2 years.
- The Lisbon MBA scholarship: All successful applicants whose contribution will be fundamental to class diversity and dynamics, either by their professional and professional and personal experience, background, nationality or international exposure.
- Comendador Rui Nabeiro Scholarship: All successful applicants whose contribution will highly contribute to class diversity, either by their professional and personal experience, background, nationality or international exposure.
How to Apply
Applying to one of these scholarships is really simple!
- 1- You’ll find the scholarship application form inside the MBA’s application form in the “Funding Options” question;
- 2- You will have to respond to specific essays regarding the chosen scholarship (you can only apply to one of our scholarships);
- 3- Assuming all goes well and you get an admission offer, you’ll also be informed if you’re awarded a scholarship and its respective value (varying amounts, up to 50% of the tuition fees).
The only exception to this process is the Alumni Scholarship which implies a second interview with one of their alumni. They will communicate their decision approximately one week after the alumni’s interview.
- For more information about scholarships and how to apply, contact our Admissions Team at [email protected]
1st Round application closes May 31, 2018
2nd Round application closes July 31, 2018
3rd Round application closes September 30, 2018