The Obama Foundation is looking to hire passionate, mission-oriented, and qualified interns to serve in their Chicago and D.C. offices. This internship is open to current undergraduate and graduate students who are eligible to work in the United States.
The summer 2018 internship will run from May 29, 2018 to August 17, 2018. For students on the quarter system, the internship will run from June 18, 2018 to September 7, 2018. Interns will be required to work 40 hours a week in either our Chicago or Washington, D.C. office.
The application opened on January 29, 2018 at 9AM CT and will close on February 12, 2018 at 5PM CT. They will not accept late applications.
- They are looking for interns who have excellent time management and organizational skills, are strong writers and researchers and are eager to work in a fast-paced office environment.
- Interns will play a key role in providing departments at the Obama Foundation with the administrative, logistical, and operational assistance needed to execute their work.
Worth of Award
- The Foundation will provide interns with a stipend and reimbursements for a portion of the expenses directly related to their internship.
- Please note the Foundation will not provide relocation or housing assistance.
- Interns will be provided a $1,500 stipend and will be compensated for up to $1,500 in expenses directly related to the internship, for a total of up to $3,000.
- Current full-time or part-time undergraduate and graduate students eligible to work in the United States are welcome to apply.
- The Foundation is committed to recruiting a diverse cohort of interns and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- The Foundation does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or parental status, creed, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, ancestry, genetic information, military service, veteran status, or any other protected category under local, state, or federal law.
- They encourage qualified persons of all backgrounds to apply. If you are a qualified candidate with a disability, please contact us at [email protected] if you require a reasonable accommodation to complete this application.
How to Apply
- Please note that as you fill out your application, you will not be able to save your responses or return to them before submitting. If you’d like to take more than one session to work on your answers, please download the Application Worksheet to draft your application responses offline.
- Please note you will still have to enter your answers into the application before the deadline.
Deadline: application close on February 12, 2018