The University of Edinburgh in the UK invites applications for the Kirby Laing International Scholarships for the 2019/20 academic year. Up to three Kirby Laing International Scholarships are available to students domiciled in the ‘Majority World’ who are accepted for postgraduate masters study in the School of Divinity for the 2019-20 academic session.
The scholarship will be awarded to students who have applied for admission on a full-time basis for a one year postgraduate Masters programme of study within the School of Divinity commencing in the 2019-2020 academic year.
Worth of Award
The scholarships will cover tuition fees and provide a maintenance allowance of £12,000.
- The scholarship will be awarded to students who have applied for admission on a full-time basis for a one year postgraduate Masters programme of study within the School of Divinity commencing in the 2019-20 academic year.
- The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic merit. Candidates must have, or expect to obtain, a UK 2:1 honours degree in a relevant discipline or the international equivalent.
How to Apply
- In order to gain access to the scholarship application system applicants must have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh. Please note that, following the submission of an application for admission, it can take up to five working days for all system checks to be completed and for access to be granted.
- Eligible applicants should complete an online scholarship application
- The online scholarship application form is located in EUCLID and can be accessed via MyEd their web-based information portal
- When logging in to MyEd, you will need your University User Name and password.
- Please note, if you require assistance, that our opening hours for email and telephone enquiries are 9am to 5pm (UK time) Monday to Friday and you are advised to contact the Scholarship Team ([email protected] or +44 (0) 131 651 4070) well in advance of the scholarship deadline.
Deadline: applications close April 2, 2019.