The European Union Agency for Law Enforcement Cooperation (Europol) invites applications for the INTERNSHIP PROJECT (Branding, Visual and Web design) for 2018.
Europol is located in The Hague, The Netherlands, and its main tasks are the following:
a) to collect, store, process, analyze and exchange information and intelligence;
b) to aid investigations in the Member States, in particular by forwarding all relevant information to the national units;
c) to ask the competent authorities of the Member States concerned to initiate, conduct or coordinate investigations and to suggest the setting up of joint investigation teams in specific cases. Visit the link below for more tasks.
- This internship project focuses on tasks related to support Europol’s corporate communication team in visual and web design, implementation of Europol’s communication and content strategy, develop branding and the external Europol websites and intranet.
- Activities within this internship project will mainly relate to the development of Europol’s intranet, social media and web presence, visual identity, photography support as well as creation and development of graphic design and production of Europol’s publications (paper based and digital).
- The successful applicant will join the Internship Project for a period of 3 months (40 hours a week), which may be extended for another period of up to 3 months.
- The internship will take place at Europol premises in The Hague, The Netherlands.
Worth of Award
- Interns meeting the eligibility criteria are awarded a monthly maintenance grant of
793 EUR per month during the period of internship.
- Interns receiving the grant and whose place of selection is more than 50 km from
The Hague are entitled to the reimbursement of travel expenses incurred at the
beginning and end of the internship.
- All interns are insured by Europol against the risk of accident or death while present or having a link to Europol premises.
- All interns must possess sickness insurance throughout the entire period of their internship. Interns are advised to take out a civil liability insurance. Please consult the Decision of the
- Be a national of one of the Member States of the European Union and
enjoy full rights as a citizen;
• Have reached the age of majority in their country of origin;
• Have a level of education which corresponds to completed or ongoing
university studies or vocational training relevant for the tasks of
• Have very good knowledge of at least two European Union languages,
of which one should be English;
• Provide a recent Certificate of Good Conduct prior to commencing the
internship. Annex A of Europol Decision of the Director on Internships
sets out an overview of relevant certificates for each of the Member
How to Apply
- If you would like to apply for this internship, please submit an application form
available on their website.
- For further details on the application process please email
Deadline: applications close February 14, 2018
Click here for more details and to apply