Nexus International School in Malaysia invites applications for a scholarship from excellent students who need financial assistance,for the 2018/2019 full and partial scholarships for High School Students to study in Malaysia.
They believe in providing learners with the opportunity to experience an international education in a culturally diverse environment. They also believe that excellence, at any level of education, is achievable through hard work and dedication. Thus, as part of Nexus Scholarship Programme, they offer the Full IB and Partial Scholarships for learners who can achieve excellence.
Worth of Award
|Scholarship Package||Full IBDP Scholarship||Partial Scholarship|
|Tuition Fee Waiver||100%||30-50%|
|Registration Fee Waiver||100%||30-50%|
- Open to all (public, private, and international schools)
- High academic achievement and English fluency
- Active participation in co-curricular activities including sports, performing arts, clubs and societies
- Good communication skills and leadership attributes
- Students needing financial assistance (Full IBDP Scholarship only)
- Scholarship only applicable to self-paying parents
How to Apply
To apply for the Scholarship Programme please follow the steps below:
- STEP 1: Download and complete the scholarship application form from the website
- STEP 2: Personal Statement – a 300-word essay on the following topic: The Nexus motto is “Embracing Diversity. Challenging Minds”. What does this mean to you?
- STEP 3: Compile a copy of the applicable supporting documents listed below:
Latest examination results which have been verified by the school
Copy of Awards and Certificates of academic and co-curricular achievements
Reference letter from a teacher at their current school highlighting academic and co-curricular achievements in school
A copy of the last BE Form completed for the Inland Revenue Board of Malaysia to indicate family household income (IB Full Scholarship only)
NEXUS INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL MALAYSIA
NO. 1 JALAN DIPLOMATIK 3/6 PRESINT 15, 62050 PUTRAJAYA, MALAYSIA