Nexus International School in Malaysia invites applications for a scholarship from excellent students who need financial assistance, for the 2019/2020 full and partial scholarships for High School Students to study in Malaysia.
The diploma programme is a two-year educational course primarily aimed at students aged 16–19. The programme is one that provides an internationally accepted qualification for entry into higher education and is accepted by many universities worldwide.
IBDP learners complete assessments in six subjects from six different subject groups along with three core requirements.
The IBDP subjects are assessed using both internal and external assessments, and most courses finish with an externally assessed series of examinations. Internal assessment varies by subject (there may be oral presentations, practical work, or written works) and in most cases is initially graded by the classroom teacher, whose grades are then verified or modified, as necessary, by an appointed, external moderator.
They believe in providing learners with the opportunity to experience an international education in a culturally diverse environment. They also believe that excellence, at any level of education, is achievable through hard work and dedication. Thus, as part of Nexus Scholarship Programme, they offer the Full IB and Partial Scholarships for learners who can achieve excellence.
Worth of Award
They Provide Full and Partial Tuition, Deposit and registration fee waivers
- Open to all (public, private, and international schools)
- High academic achievement and English fluency
- Active participation in co-curricular activities including sports, performing arts, clubs and societies
- Good communication skills and leadership attributes
- Students needing financial assistance (Full IBDP Scholarship only)
- Scholarship only applicable to self-paying parents
How to Apply
To apply for the Scholarship Programme please follow the steps below:
- STEP 1: Download and complete the scholarship application form from the website
- STEP 2: Personal Statement – a 300-word essay on the following topic: The Nexus motto is “Embracing Diversity. Challenging Minds”. What does this mean to you?
- STEP 3: Compile a copy of the applicable supporting documents listed below:
- Latest examination results which have been verified by the school
- Copy of Awards and Certificates of academic and co-curricular achievements
- Reference letter from a teacher at their current school highlighting academic and co-curricular achievements in school
- A copy of the last BE Form completed for the Inland Revenue Board of Malaysia to indicate family household income (IB Full Scholarship only)
- STEP 4: Please submit the application form, personal statement and supporting documents via email to [email protected] OR alternatively send them via post or by hand to the school at the following address:
Nexus International School, Putrajaya, No. 1, Jalan Diplomatik 3/6 Presint 15, 62050 Putrajaya, Malaysia.