The International Ambassador Scholarship recognises and provides financial support for outstanding students who wish to act as ambassadors for the University of West London. International Ambassadors will be active representatives of the University. They will be expected to participate in current and future promotional activities, and as such, will be interviewed and photographed by our marketing department.
The scholar will also contribute from time to time in the promotion of the University of West London by supporting events organised for scholars and by the International Office.
Value of Scholarships
For applicants applying to start in February 2013 and September 2013 we are offering 100 scholarships worth up to £5,000.
- Students are eligible to apply for the scholarship if they have been offered an unconditional place to study on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate course at the University of West London, commencing in February 2013 or September 2013.
How to Apply
- You have to check out the university’s admission guidelines and apply for admission before you can apply for the scholarship
- Once accepted you can apply for our International Ambassador Scholarships in February 2013 by completing a scholarship application form
- Please save the form to your computer before completing it. Once completed, save and e-mail your completed application form to [email protected].
- If you are unable to save a completed version of the form, you may not have the required software. If this is the case, please print off the form and scan the completed application to [email protected].
Deadline: January 7, 2013. You are advised to apply for admission early enough to get an admission offer before this date.
For more information about the scholarship, click here
For information about applying for admission, click here