The National Chiao-Tung University (NCTU) in China invites applications from international students with excellent academic and research records for the NCTU Scholarship for International Students for 2018/2019 academic year. Selected students may be awarded a monthly stipend and/or exemption from tuition fees.
Worth of Award
- Undergraduate students: up to NT$12,000 (US$400) per month and/or waiver /reduction of tuition and fees.
- Masters students: up to NT$16,000 (US$533) per month and/or waiver/reduction of tuition and fees.
- Doctoral students: up to NT$24,000 (US$800) per month and/or waiver/reduction of tuition and fees.
- At the end of the first year, students may apply for NCTU International Scholarships for outstanding current students which offer monthly stipends.
- International students outside Chinese nationality.
- Outstanding degree-seeking international students with excellent academic and research records
- The scholarships for current students are awarded on a yearly basis by review of academic performance and research records and subject to a maximum number of years.
How to Apply
- Apply along with the degree programs.
- When filling out the admission application form, mark under the “NCTU Scholarship” box on the form to be considered.
- Submit the application form together with other required documents for admission to the Division of International Admissions at NCTU.
Deadline: applications date varies
- October 1 – December 31 (Early Action)
- January 1 – March 15, 2018 (Regular Action)
Spring Intake (graduate programs only):
- August 10 – September 30, 2018